MNS low-voltage withdrawable switchgear
The low-voltage withdrawable switchgear is suitable for power plants, substations, petrochemicals, metallurgical steel rolling, light industry textiles and other factories and mining enterprises, residential communities, high-rise buildings and other places, as AC 50-60Hz, rated working voltage AC 660V and below Used for power conversion, distribution and control of power distribution equipment in the power system.
● The main frame is made of C-shaped steel, with a standard modular design, with a modulus of 25mm. The structure is versatile, and the internal assembly is flexible and convenient;
● The structural design is compact, and more functional units can be accommodated in a smaller space;
● The heat dissipation during operation is fully considered when designing the cabinet. There are different numbers of heat dissipation slots on the top and bottom of the cabinet, so that the closed cabinet forms a natural ventilation channel from bottom to top. To achieve the purpose of heat dissipation;
● The functional rooms of the device are isolated from each other, and the compartments are divided into functional unit rooms, busbar rooms and cable rooms. The function of each chamber is relatively independent;
● The top cover of the cabinet can be removed when needed to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main bus on site. The four corners of the cabinet top are equipped with lifting rings for lifting and shipping;
● With blocking function, automatic switching function, and overhaul status function;
● Support multiple operating modes (optional) ;
● With communication function: the system can be equipped with RS485 or RS232 communication interface, support MODBUS communication protocol (optional);
● With intelligent monitoring function (optional).