GCS low voltage withdrawable switch cabinet
GCS type AC low-voltage withdrawable switch is suitable for power distribution systems in power plants, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, textile, high-rise buildings and other industries. In large power plants, petrochemical systems and other places with high degree of automation. It is required to interface with computers. As a three-phase AC frequency of 50 (60) Hz, rated working voltage of 660V and below, and ramp current of 4000A and below, power generation and power supply Low-voltage complete set of power distribution equipment used in the system for power distribution, centralized motor control, and reactive power compensation.
● The main frame is made of 8MF section steel, and the two sides of the section steel have installation holes of φ 9.2mm with modulus of 20mm and 100mm respectively, and the internal installation is flexible and convenient;
● The heat dissipation during operation is fully considered when designing the cabinet. There are different numbers of heat dissipation slots on the top and bottom of the cabinet, so that the closed cabinet is formed from bottom to top-a natural ventilation channel to achieve the purpose of heat dissipation;
● The functional rooms of the device are isolated from each other, and the compartments are divided into functional unit rooms, busbar rooms and cable rooms, and the functions of each room are relatively independent;
● The top cover of the cabinet can be removed when needed to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main bus on site. The four corners of the cabinet top are equipped with lifting rings for lifting and shipping;
● With blocking function, automatic switching function, and overhaul status function;
● Support multiple operating modes (optional) ;
With communication function: the system can be equipped with RS485 or RS232 communication interface, supporting MODBUS communication protocol (optional);
● With intelligent monitoring function (optional).