GCK low voltage drawer switch cabinet
GCK series switch cabinets are suitable for industrial and mining enterprises. Three-phase AC frequency 50Hz, rated voltage 380V to 600V. The primary power distribution of the power system and the secondary power distribution or control equipment with asynchronous motors as the main control object; also suitable for Stations, wharves, high-rise buildings, especially suitable for motor group control systems and field control devices of power plants, substations, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, machinery, and light industry production lines. If equipped with appropriate interfaces, they can also be connected with PC (program controller). ) Or a microprocessor constitutes an automatic control system for power supply and distribution.
● The main frame is made of C-shaped steel, with a standard modular design. The modulus is 25mm, and the parts are versatile, and the internal installation is flexible and convenient;
● The heat dissipation during operation is fully considered when designing the cabinet. There are different numbers of heat dissipation slots on the top and bottom of the cabinet, so that the closed cabinet forms a natural ventilation duct from bottom to top to achieve the purpose of heat dissipation;
● The functional rooms of the device are isolated from each other, and the compartments are divided into functional unit rooms, busbar rooms and cable rooms, and the functions of each room are relatively independent;
● The top cover of the cabinet can be removed when needed to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main busbar on site. The four corners of the cabinet top are equipped with lifting rings for lifting and shipping;
● With blocking function, automatic switching function, and overhaul status function;
● Support multiple operating modes (optional) ;
With communication function: the system can be equipped with RS485 or RS232 communication interface, supporting MODBUS communication protocol (optional);
● With intelligent monitoring function (optional).